Fri, 07 Oct|
MASTERCLASS: Coaching as a Leadership Style
This Client Talk masterclass introduces managers to coaching practice, as a distinct approach for effective staff management and team working.
Time & Location
07 Oct 2022, 09:00 – 12:00 BST
About the event
Those with a coaching style of leadership are often credited with bringing out the best in the performance of the individuals and the teams they manage. In this masterclass, our experienced coaches will share some of the key tools they use, applied to a leadership setting.
Participants will work with five key facets of coaching to enhance their coaching and broader management capabilities.
- Understand coaching as a distinct approach to management and learn when to use it
- Experience effective listening by working with a listening scale
- Be more aware of how to create and then ask powerful questions
- Delegate work in a way that motivates and enables staff
- Explore the value of building and developing trust with others
Steve Couch is an accredited individual and team coach. He holds a MSc in coaching and behavioural change and is co-author of Future Proof your Legal Career. As a PwC Partner, he led large international practices and coached multi-million-pound proposal teams.
Claire Rason is an accredited individual and team coach. She works with Professional Services Firms to drive growth.
This course is suitable for individual Managers who need to increase their range of management approaches to operate more effectively. Inexperienced manager teams.