Wed, 29 Nov|
FREE WEBINAR: Preparing for Partnership in a Law Firm
In this webinar, our speakers will talk on a variety of topics pertaining to partnership.
Time & Location
29 Nov 2023, 15:00 – 16:00
About the event
Join us on 29 November for an insight into what it takes to prepare for partnership in a law firm.
In line with the publication Preparing for Partnership: A Guide to Achieving Partnership in a Law Firm, published by Globe Law and Business, our speakers will talk on a variety of topics pertaining to partnership. Our panelists will cover what it means to be a partner, think about the elements needed to step into the role (including business development and relationships), the tax and finance implications, as well as exploring choice and what that means for gender parity at the partnership level.
The event will be co-moderated by Claire Rason and Jennifer Bluestein and speakers include:
- Michael Roster – former managing partner, Morrison & Foerster’s Los Angeles office
- Jennifer Bluestein – chief talent and HR officer, Perkins Cole
- Claire Rason – director, Client Talk
- Tom Bird – bestselling business author, trainer and keynote speaker
- Nicky Owen – partner, Crowe UK LLP
This event is hosted by Client Talk and brought to you in collaboration with Globe Law and Business.